We are glad that you are interested in.
Now you can contribute to DigitalGarg.com.
Important: I receive a lot of requests, and my approval process is tedious. Please be patient with me because I take 2-3 business days to respond.
Topics I Cover:
I cover everything Digital marketing, including but not limited to:
- Content Marketing
- Social media
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Online Innovation
- Small Business
- Start-up Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- E-mail Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you write or submit a story to DigitalGarg, I want you to know my guidelines for the guest posting. I request you to read these guidelines carefully and adhere to them:
- Basics first- your article should not have grammatical or language errors.
- Your story should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users, helping them hone their digital marketing skills or keeping them updated.
- Don’t send us chunks of text lying on a word doc. Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
- Your articles should be 800- 1200 words.
- Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- Please give the source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
- The story should be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Do not promote any service or product in your story.
- We have the right to delete promotional links in your article. You can link relevant, informative articles, though. Your service pages can be linked to your bio.
- Send your topic ideas before you submit your story.
If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you most likely will not hear from my side.
Share Your Ideas at digitalgarg1 (at) gmail (dot) com.